Game loop Game loop

The only thing about this is the fact that it's not necessarily a "loop" per se, as it's not loopable without having to do some edit work. But if it were, though... it's would make it that much more awesome!

Kami | Funkdickcated Kami | Funkdickcated

This reminds me of a 2pac track from Me Against the World. Dope vocal mix as well on this. Mad dope, as usual

Nuclear Energie Nuclear Energie

Sometimes it is better to just come back to a song. I actually dug this. I loved the breakdown at 1:30. I have to hear this in my car to see how the high ends sound, but from what I can tell at the moment, it sounds great.

Nice work!

ForeverBound responds:

Thanks man :D

Enlightenment Enlightenment

This is very "enlightening", Ha! Just a very happy and joyous celebration type song. I'm really digging it. It's one of those songs that brightens anyone's day.

ForeverBound responds:

Thanks man :D

After Dark w/ Jay Summers After Dark w/ Jay Summers

DUDE!!! That guitar is AMAZING! I mean this is a track that you just sit and just ponder on. Such an epic, moving feeling. Great work, indeed!

jaysummers759885 responds:

I agree with you, i-miss-you laid the foundation, and I just rode his wave with the guitar. I love this composition, it is so melancholy, and beautiful.

Lies Lies

GREAT mix on those vocals, man. Makes you feel surrounded by the band and her voice. Good stuff, man!

Sundans - Nebula Sundans - Nebula

You definitely have some deep bass in this track! :) I definitely feel that mystical uplifting feeling in this track, which was actually the boost I needed today, haha! Great work on this piece. Love the arrangement!

Sundans responds:

Ha, we thank you. This was one of our first tracks using FL Studio, so we decided to throw it up here. :D

- Paul and Mike

Venus Venus

The first thing I thought of was Mars Volta.. This is an excellent track here.

Definitely Maybe Definitely Maybe

As soon as I heard the sample, I knew this was gonna be crack..

On thing that I hear, though is bass line being off pitch, and the part that comes in at 1:04 sounds slightly off as well.

I think if you cleaned those two parts up, this would be complete! Mad dope, though

Chillin With You Chillin With You

Loving that Wurlitzer in this and that melody. The chords are great in this joint. I may know someone that may be able to jump on this for a project she's working on. I'll send her a link to this page, and we can see what happens.

Good stuff, though, man.

4cat responds:

Love to hear her! Thanks sir.